Thursday, October 17, 2013

Animal Abandonment

I will never understand how someone can just abandon their animal. I have to admit that I sometimes get a chuckle when I see an article or hear a reporter discussing some strange incident where an exotic fish or reptile is found in an environment that it was impossible for said creature to be native to.

I just don't understand how you can abandon your faithful and loyal companion, like a dog.
When I see videos where rescue operators are called in to help dogs in various stages of homelessness and helplessness I just find myself getting so angry that anyone could do that to an animal.



Some people cry when they see the videos, I know the honorable Mrs. Michael Asimos does (I love you, mama!). I just get angry.

We are on this earth to spread love and kindness to all living things. Who failed to teach people that?





No comments:

Post a Comment